Are you fed-up with Glasgow’s rip off buses? Are you annoyed that our buses, trains and Subway still don’t integrate properly with one simple ticket?
Then come and find out what each political party is proposing to do to transform our region’s public transport network if they win power. This is your chance to quiz Glasgow City Council candidates on their public transport policies ahead of the local elections on Thursday 5 May 2022.
The event will be chaired by journalist Karin Goodwin, with representatives from the following parties:
- SNP – Cllr Angus Millar (candidate Anderston/City/Yorkhill)
- Labour – Cllr Eva Murray (candidate for Garscadden/Scotstounhill)
- Greens – Bailie Christy Mearns (candidate for Anderston/City/Yorkhill)
- Conservatives – Kim Schmulian (candidate for Newlands/Auldburn)
- Liberal Democrats – Theo Lockett (candidate for Hillhead)
We’ve been running Take Back Our Buses campaigning days all over the Glasgow City Region over the last few months, and still have two more to go.
Please come down and join us to help demand better public transport:
- Saturday 16 April, 1-3pm, St Enoch Square
- Saturday 30 April, 11am-1pm, Maryhill (outside Tesco Extra)
Bus Regulation: The Musical
And as if that isn’t enough, we’re also helping to put on a Musical about Bus Regulation(!) on Sunday 24 April at the CCA (see poster below).