Voluntary and statutory organisations that wish to further Get Glasgow Moving’s objectives, as defined in our constitution, may become affiliate members.
Affiliate members are acknowledged as Our Affiliates on this website, with a logo and link back to your website.
One representative of each affiliate member organisation is entitled to vote at Get Glasgow Moving’s meetings.
We rely on membership fees to fund ongoing campaign activities and materials, so we recommend that affiliate members make a generous annual contribution based on your organisation’s size. For example:
- £1-50 – small volunteer-run groups or associations
- £50-£120 – organisations with less than 1,000 members or turnover of less than £100k
- £120-£250 – organisations with 1,000-5,000 members or turnover of £100k-£500k
- £250-£450 – organisations with 5,000-10,000 members or turnover of £500k-£1m
- £450-£900 – organisations with 10,000-50,000 members or turnover of £1m-£4m
- £900+ – organisations with more than 50,000 members or turnover of more than £4m
How to Join
Please contact our campaigner, Rebecca Menzies, to arrange your Affiliate Membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need your organisation’s logo in a ‘vector’ format to feature on our website. Please ensure you can supply it via email in one of the following file formats: SVG, EPS, AI (Adobe Illustrator) or a vector PDF.